My name is Alyssa, and my partner’s name is Francois. I am Australian and Francois is French, from Paris. We are a down to earth, friendly couple who are looking for someone to stay in our granny flat.
We are both keen adventurers and have traveled quite a lot of Australia and New Zealand so we have a lot of stories to tell! Our combined hobbies include 8 ball, yoga, badminton and hiking. We also love being at home as well and chilling on the couch, playing games or watching movies and shows.
As for work, Francois is a storeman at the Woolworths Distribution Centre and I own my own cleaning business. Francois is full time and I am part-time which gives me time to keep the house organised and work on expanding my business from home.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a single person who is financially stable, respectful, tidy and enjoys a drink and a laugh occasionally.
. Separate entrance through the side of the house
· Fully Furnished with all essential appliances
· Contains private kitchenette
· Queen Bed with good quality mattress and bedding provided
· Bedside tables with beautiful lamps and study desk with chair
· Reverse cycle air conditioning and security screens on doors
· Nice view of garden
. Futon for guests to sleep on
. Toilet with basin, cupboard and mirror
*Laundry will be shared with us and 1 other person
**Shower is in our house and will be shared with one other person. The path from the granny flat to the house is covered and only a few metres away.
· Safe, secure and clean home with very private lawned back yard
· Brand new washing machine in laundry
· Super Fast Unlimited Wireless NBN internet gamer pack Included
· Pool table, dartboard, gym equipment & fire pit
· Beautiful tropical and Mediterranean gardens with fruit trees (Lime/Apricot/Peach/Nectarine), herb garden, solar panels, water tanks, and sprinkler system
· Off-road car parking
We hope you are as excited to stay with us as we are to have you, it will be a unique experience for both of us! Please send me a message if you are interested and tell us a bit about yourself.
Alyssa and Frankie
Our house is perfectly situated!
· Close to the city, Mawson Lakes Uni Campus, the Adelaide Hills and not a long drive to the beach either
· 12 KM North East of CBD, Adelaide University > 12 km, Airport > 15km, Beach >14km
· Set on a safe and quiet suburban street (no barking dogs or loud neighbours)
· Close to major facilities including Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, 24 Hr Service Station, 7-day Supermarket, Medical Centre, Library and a 2-minute walk to Foodland and some good quality take away shops (Yiros/Pizza/Indian/Thai).
· Bus Stop just a 5-minute walk