Homestay accommodation for female student
– with own independent room that has plenty of natural light
– queen size double bed
– plenty of storage with built in robe for clothes, books
– study desk & chair with lamp
– separate bathroom
– brand new appliances & bathroom fixtures
Weekly charge includes
– lunch & dinner can also be included (at an nominal additional charge)
– electricity bill, gas bill, water charges (unless excessive)
– bed linen, cleaning
– laundry (washing machine)
– fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine
– Wi-Fi broadband internet
– Foxtel cable tv
– plenty of weekend outings
We have over eight years’ experience hosting international students and would welcome you to our small family of three. Our house is very close to the Adelaide City, UniSA, Adelaide University, TAFE – the bus stop is just 5 minutes walking distance from home. It is located in a safe residential locality – close proximity to shopping centre, restaurants and other amenities like – public parks, gymnasium and swimming pool.
We are quiet and relaxed. Our house is very presentable and we are very particular about keeping the house clean so it is expected from the student to follow and respect some simple house rules.
We have Police check clearances. It is expected that the student provide at least 4 weeks notice before vacating. A minimum of 4 weeks bond as deposit will be required which is refunded at the time of leaving.
Airport pickup is fine if you are arriving on weekends & public holidays. If you are already in Adelaide, we are more than happy for you to visit and have a chat.
University of Adelaide
University of South Australia
Burnside Village Shopping Centre
Parks – Tennis Courts, Soccer, Basketball
Fast Food Outlets – Hungry Jacks, Dominoes Pizza